Services for Child Care Providers:
- Training sessions, courses and conferences are offered for providers to assist them in meeting the needs of children in their care.
- Technical Assistance is available to current and potential providers looking to improve the quality of care being provided, open a new child care program or seek CDA or national accreditation.
- Early Learning Library and Resource Van offers an array of resources and services for early care educators
- Parents as Teachers Program is a parent education and family support program.
- RISE Assistance to Accreditation offers assistance to child care programs interested in working towards reaching national accreditation standards and improving the quality of early care they offer at their child care center.
- Infant Toddler Outreach offers assistance to child care centers that want to improve the quality of care in their infant and toddler classrooms.